1 March 2018, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm - The Foresight Centre, University of Liverpool, 1 Brownlow Street, Liverpool, L69 3GL.
This RDS NW event is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit an application to National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) funding programmes.
What will you get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this seminar will highlight:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- what to consider when costing a study
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application.
What do I need to do?
As this event is aimed at those wanting to develop and submit a research funding application, we ask that:
- you have at least an outline idea of your research question
- you are prepared to discuss your idea with an RDS NW adviser.
Attending the event will help to make your application stronger and increase your chance of getting your research idea funded.
This is a free event.