To Friday 26 October 2018
Scientific Federation invites all the participants from all over the world to attend International Summit on Microbiology and Parasitology during October 25-26, 2018 at Prague, Czech Republic which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
ISMP-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
ISMP-2018 is anticipating participants from more than 40 countries across the globe and the three day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides three days of robust
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Microbiology and Parasitology research.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Microbiology and Parasitology research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Microbiology and Parasitology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Microbiology and Parasitology research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Microbiology and Parasitology research and development.