Do you want to know more about getting your product into the NHS? Join us and hear from experts about access to research funding, grants, crowdfunding and the venture capital market.
There are many funding opportunities for healthcare companies and this event will highlight what is currently available and allow you to assess the right options for your company. The session will be led by Karen Livingstone, Director of Industry Engagement, Eastern AHSN and leading experts on these topics.
Planned topics include - current funding opportunities from Innovate UK and how to improve your chances of getting a grant, plus:
- current funding opportunities from the Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) programme that has funded over 100 healthcare SME’s in the past 10 year
- hear all about crowdfunding, is it right for you, do’s and don’ts
- discover who to speak to in the NHS and what data you may need to provide
- find out how to access leading expertise and facilities to support your business in the East of England (for businesses working in the health, life science, medtech and digital health space)
- discover key opportunities for healthcare innovators - where are the priority areas? What innovations might have the best opportunities?