Are you an SME looking for advice on funding or further support? Are you looking for collaborators to develop, promote or adopt your innovation?
This event, organised in partnership with the West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN), National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and Medilink West Midlands, is specifically tailored for MedTech SMEs and will provide the opportunity to find out more about:
- Opportunities for SMEs funding programmes
- What support is available for SMEs to develop and test an idea
- How the NIHR support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- How the NIHR help SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
- Relevant contacts in the NIHR Infrastructure
- How the WMAHSN innovation and adoption service can support the promotion, development and adoption of your innovation
- Relevant national programmes to support the adoption of innovation.
This Roadshow will consist of a series of 10 minute pitches, where the organisation/project/programme has the opportunity to showcase their service to the audience. Each set of presentations will be grouped into the following areas:INVENTION, RESEARCH, EVALUATION and ADOPTION.
Following the presentations, we will be inviting our guest speakers to take part in a panel discussion and a Q&A.
SUBMIT YOUR CHALLENGE. Put your questions and challenges to our panel prior to the event, and we shall do our best to ensure that as many as possible are answered in the session.