To Friday 27 September 2019
The 2019 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (9th ICBB) will be held in Poznan, Poland during September 25-28, 2019. Click here for more information.
ICBB2019 is co-organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, and Chinese Journal of Biologicals, in collaboration with multiple academic affiliations.
It has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of biotechnology and bioengineering. A focus will be given to major research advances including:
1. Microbiology, virology, cytology and immunology;
2. Biological macromolecules, proteins and nucleic acids;
3. Biomaterials, biopolymers and bioenergy;
4. Agricultural & food science and industrial biotechnology;
5. Biomedicine, biopharmaceuticals, pharmacology and toxicology;
6. Applications in bioengineering, biomedical engineering & technology and other related fields.
The conference will last for two days from September 26 to 27.
Abstract Submission deadline will be on July 31, 2019, all accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book.