To Wednesday 26 June 2019
After the fruitful execution of the first and second editions of Global conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug delivery systems in the year 2017 & 2018, Magnus Group with great pride and honour announces its “3rd Edition of Global conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems (PDDS 2019)”, which is going to be held in Paris, France during June 24-26, 2019.
PDDS 2019 serve as a podium for the interaction between experts in the areas of pharmaceutics, drug delivery, nanomedicine, biotechnology, and nanotechnology around the world and aims in sharing some unique research and translational studies on various advances in the related fields. The conference opens the doors for many researchers in academia, clinicians, and industry representatives working in these exciting areas.
- Formulation Technologies
- Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
- Preformulation Studies
- Therapeutic Drug Carrier Systems
- Nanotechnology in Pharmaceutics and Drug delivery systems
- Inhaled Drug Delivery
- Novel Developments In Drug Delivery System
- Vaccine design and drug delivery technology
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Drug Delivery Through BBB
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals
- Cellular Targeting and Intracellular Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Product Development and Manufacturing
- Biodrugs, Biomolecules and Therapeutics
- Drug discovery and Screening
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Advances in Biotherapeutics-Drug Discovery and Development
- Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights
- Clinical and Medical Case Reports
With its strong emphasis on innovative approaches, the conference offers a chance for scientists and physicians working in different areas of drug development to learn new ideas that could help them advance their own research and forge new professional relationships and collaborations.
Your attendance at PDDS 2019 should be a rewarding experience and we look forward to welcoming you in Paris!