To Thursday 20 February 2020
Over 350 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions working in the biomarker space across multiple therapeutic areas, such as immuno-oncology, neuroscience and cardiology.
Over 55 presentations, workshops, round-table and panel discussions focused on the key opportunities and challenges in biomarker research, from precision medicine and companion diagnostics through to digital biomarkers and clinical trials.
Featuring the following interactive streams:
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmunity & Oncology
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Neuroscience, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Rare Diseases & Infectious Diseases
- Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Molecular Diagnostic Development
- Innovations in Biomarker Research: Assay Development, Imaging, Data Integration Methods & Bioinformatics
- Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Genomic Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
- Biomarkers for Early Detection and Prognosis
- Digital Biomarkers – Biosensors, Wearables and Clinical Utility
14 pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.