Artificial Intelligence (AI) is heralded as a disruptive technology with the potential to revolutionise many industries including health and social care.
While AI has the potential to deliver significant health benefits, it is clear that there are some significant practical challenges, as well as ethical and regulatory concerns associated with the use of AI in healthcare.
This conference will cut through the hype around AI. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from both early-stage and established companies implementing AI technologies in novel domains. We will also explore some of the ethical considerations around how this technology can impact the experience of patients accessing established care pathways.
Through multidisciplinary lectures and lively panel discussions, we will explore the latest developments in the application of AI technologies to healthcare.
We're thrilled to welcome a faculty of renowned speakers including:
- Dr Liz O’Riordan, Retired Consultant Breast Surgeon, Author and Motivational Speaker
- Ms Letizia Gionfreda, Chief Executive Director, Arthronica
- Dr Jonathan Neil O’Keeffe, Chief Executive Officer, Machine Medicine Technologies
- Dr Neil Thompson, Chief Scientific Officer, Healx
- Dr Rabia Khan, Chief of Translational Medicine, Sensyne Health
- Mr Aidan Peppin, Researcher, Ada Lovelace Institute
- Prof Parashkev Nachev, Professor of Neurology, University College London Institute of Neurology and Honorary Consultant Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square
- Dr Naomi Lee, Vice-Chair, International Telecommunication Union and World Health Organisation Focus Group on Artificial Intelligence for Health
- Dr Eddie Korot, Clinical Research Fellow, Moorfields Eye Hospital and University College London and Clinical Specialist, Google Health
- Dr Keith Grimes, Clinical Innovation Director, Babylon Health
- Christian Guttmann, Vice President, Global Head of AI and Data Scientist, Tieto AB, Adjunct Senior Research Fellow, Karolinska Institute and Executive Director, Nordic Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Dr Murphy (@DrMurphy11), NHS Consultant
There will be audience participation sessions throughout the day so you will have the opportunity to interact directly with presenters who will offer clarity and insights into the fast-moving world of AI in healthcare. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to see prominent figures in the AI healthcare industry on the same stage and in an intimate setting.