This conference will consider the future for advanced therapies in the UK - examining key issues for research infrastructure, regulatory environment, as well what more needs to be done to meet the Government’s aim to make the UK a global hub.
Areas for discussion include:
- Development of infrastructure and workforce needed to support the development of advanced therapies;
- Supporting innovation and research across the UK;
- Key issues for the regulatory and approval process;
- Improving adoption of advanced therapies in the NHS and patient involvement;
- Assessing the impact of a global pandemic on the advanced therapies industry supply chain, logistics and regulatory landscape;
- What can be learnt from the expedited trial and approval processes in place during the pandemic in terms of supporting advanced therapies to market: and
- Policy priorities for making the UK a global hub.